Both the Gift Shop and The Restaurant are open
Hours are Weds-Fri 10-6, Sat-10-5 Sun Noon-5.
9236 Dublin Rd.
Powell, OH 43065
Hours are Monday-Saturday 10:00-6:00 and Sunday 10:00-5:00
-Our outdoor space is open for self-service shopping only.
6185 Glick Rd
Powell, Ohio 43017
Their current hours are Monday-Saturday 10:00-6:00 and Sunday 10:00-5:00
9800 Dublin Rd, Powell, OH 43065, USA
9 AM TO 6 PM DAILY
THE VILLAGE MARKET
9406 Dublin Rd
9246 Dublin Road
9464 Dublin Road
HOOKED ON HEARING
9500 Dublin Road
This is great news for all our Shawnee Hills Chamber members who are sole proprietors. For years I have heard the complaint that these members are not eligible for Anthem group insurance benefits because they have no employees. Well things are changing. Anthem and SOCA have notified me that the Southern Ohio Chamber Alliance (SOCA) Benefit Plan is making room for sole proprietors. They can enroll in the plan starting July 1.
The broker community has already received instructions from Anthem regarding new case submission. Quoting starts April 20.
An eligible sole proprietor must:
· Meet underwriting requirements.
· Work more than 30 hours per week (documentation required).
· Submit a cover page for Form 1040 with Schedule C or Form 1040 with Schedules F and SE.
Regulations limit sole proprietor membership to 10 percent of total SOCA Benefit Plan membership.
This is limited to sole proprietors. Presently this offer is not intended for non-profit organizations with one employee.
To find a broker and get started with this process go to the Insurance Information above to find a borker.
Delaware County Commissioners held their State of The County breakfast February 25 at the African Safari Event Center at the Columbus Zoo and Aquarium. All three commissioners as well as the county manager and economic development director were featured in a video presentation addressing the progress the county has made.
Highlights from the presentations include:
· 3.2 percent unemployment – the lowest in Central Ohio
· Healthiest County in Ohio - #9 in the USA
· $104,322 Median Household Income - #1 in Ohio
· 81.2 %home ownership rate - #1 in Ohio
· 54.3 % residents have bachelor’s degrees or higher - #1 in Ohio
· Fastest Growing County in Ohio.
Economic Development is one of the Priorities in the County
· In 2019 there were 8 projects completed, 940 jobs created and $253 million invested.
· The Delaware County Finance Authority ended 2019 with 58 projects in progress. And nearly $388,000 was invested back into economic development efforts.
If you have not paid your dues yet please go to the membership application page and follow the prompts.
The Shawnee Hills Chamber of Commerce is dedicated to supporting the growth of business in Shawnee Hills and the surrounding area. Throughout the year chamber members volunteer their time to organize and participate in events to promote our members and show off the charms of our growing community. We welcome your marketing ideas or charitable causes that encourage the support of our local economy.
Past and present projects include: contributions of time and money to: Veterans Memorial at Shawnee Hills Village Office, Village Play Ground, Police Cruiser for the Village, Bicycle for Police, Repairs to the Shawnee Hills Civic Building, Street Lighting for the Village, Stone Entrance Signs to Village and a Multi-purpose vehicle for Village Maintenance Department
Keep up to date with chamber news and events